June 24, 2010

SMILES

Have you ever noticed how much people smile when they see a new baby? It seems like everywhere we go people stop and smile when they see little Caden.

We are all about smiles around here. Caden has given us a few cute little smiles that weren't accidents, his eyes and face just light up!

I was smiling today after only having to get up once last night with the baby - I got a 4 hour stretch of sleep! Yahoo!

I love that this baby will snuggle with me while he naps, it is so fun!

Ethan was smiling today when he got to touch a snake at the Zoo show n' tell at the library.

We're even getting smiles from Clark as he is studying for his board exam that he will take in 2 weeks! Today while he was studying at home he was using a highlighter and Ethan thought he was coloring - so he pulled out his Elmo coloring book and "studied" along with his Dada!

Holding a baby while reading a text book, now that is real multi-tasking.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

I've totally noticed that when I have babies. even Henry, still, brings out the best in people. It reminds me of the goodness in the world.

Kelly said...

Thanks for not putting a picture of the snake. Babies are way cuter!!