4 miles run by Clark while Ethan, Caden and I made
1 trip to the grocery store:
8, only 8 items on my shopping list!
6 grapes eaten by Ethan in the back of the grocery cart (I couldn't see him over the baby car seat) before a HyVee employee informed me my son was eating the grapes.
1 screaming baby in the baby car seat.
1 Momma holding 1 screaming baby and pushing 1 grocery cart.
1 man's grocery cart crashed into by the above mentioned momma and her grocery cart.
1 of his 3 gallons of milk fell off the bottom of his cart, I was so embrassed by the whole situation I didn't even tell him he had lost his milk (I now feel guilty).
1 two year old boy that couldn't take the baby crying started screaming/crying himself while we looked at Father's Day Cards.
0 is the number of Father's Day cards Clark will receive tomorrow because really you can't pick out a good card while holding a screaming baby, and pushing a shopping cart with a screaming toddler.
20 people I passed as I tried to get to the checkout as fast as possible that gave me either looks of disgust, amusement, or pity!
1 very stupid comment made by the cashier, "wow your kids sure aren't happy." Thank you sir for pointing out the obvious.
0 is the number of grocery store trips I have planned with both kids in the near future!
1 calm Clark at home and 1 buy-1-get-1 free milkshake at Sonic makes the lovely grocery store experience seem almost funny. ALMOST.
1,000 kisses given to this little cutie! Look at him pucker up!
All in all, a fun day!
2 comments:
3...the number of Jolley's excited to watch Caden and Ethan for you so you can catch up on sleep or have a date night! Whenever you are ready give us a call!
I would say you are going to sleep good after a day like this, but I doubt that is true with a new baby. So I will just offer my sincerest condolences to your pride falling by the wayside--you are super mom for coming out of that and finding a way to laugh about it.
Post a Comment