June 24, 2010

DAD MINE

Ethan has a board book called "Dad Mine" that has pictures of animals in it. One night when Clark was reading it to him, Ethan just recited the book. We were pretty surprised that he had it memorized, so now it is a favorite - Ethan loves "reading" it to Clark.

For Father's Day I made Clark our own version of "Dad Mine," with pictures of him and the same words that Ethan loves to read.


DAD MINE


DAD DAY


DAD NIGHT



DAD BLACK



DAD WHITE



DAD UP



DAD DOWN



DAD COUNTRY



DAD TOWN



DAD HIGH


DAD LOW

DAD FAST

DAD SLOW

DAD BIG

DAD SMALL

DAD MINE

BEST OF ALL!!!

Ethan and Caden are so happy to say this Dad is MINE!

2 comments:

Lucy said...

I LOVE this post! What a clever idea. My kids love books like that but I never thought of personalizing them. Genius.

Kelly said...

That is so cute. Love it! I'm suddenly so excited for September!