This is how we roll these days! I'm feeling officially mommish. I added it up, 80 lbs. of fun this thing weighs when it is full (that's got to burn some calories, right?)
We are having so much fun with our chill little Caden.
Caden's new quilt from his Grandma Karen is super cute!
wow. love it. hehe :) are you going to go jogging with that thing? If you are, I don't think you even need to jog. You are doing enough by walking and pushing!
4 comments:
Never had one of those awesome things, but I wished many times that I did! HEre's to some serious arm muscles!
wow. love it. hehe :) are you going to go jogging with that thing? If you are, I don't think you even need to jog. You are doing enough by walking and pushing!
Wow. That's an effort to get somewhere, eh? So fun. I loved the transition from one to two.
Yes you will burn calories and build muscles. I hope you have wonderful weather to walk in. How blessed you are to have an easy baby.
Post a Comment