It is a rare occurrence to tire Ethan out, but today I succeeded! He ran, jumped and played hard for 3 1/2 hours. When both boys melted down at the same time that's when I knew we were done. The melt down came before I had a chance to pick any apples, but that's okay, we had so much fun playing at the farm.
There is nothing like swimming in a pool of corn.
Caden still needs some corn swimming lessons!
Ethan loved the farm animals.
There were 2 horses, a "daddy" and a "mommy" according to Ethan. He kept yelling out, "hi mommy," to the horse which I didn't appreciate a ton.
We liked exploring the 3 little pigs village.
We just needed a dunce cap to complete our visit to the little one room school house.
We sipped at the Mad Hatter's tea party.
And bounced on a pillow of air.
My favorite part was this awesome slide that you ride down in a sled.
We had such a fun day! I got a little sad realizing we won't be here next fall to have our third annual trip, I'm thinking only in Iowa will we ever find a swimming pool of corn!
1 comment:
Those are the cutest kissing pigs I have ever seen! :)
Post a Comment