We went for a little treat at Nan's Nummies (the amazing cupcake place that my friend Margaret just showed me was already closed).
I love that above Ethan's head the window says, "delightful." He was delighted by his Spongebob cookie!
Our attempt at a family picture.
Then we headed to the park for a little more fun.
Duckboy take me away...
This looks like fun right? All 3 boys sliding down at the same time...
But we quickly discovered that slides just aren't very slippery when it is humid outside and your skin is sticky. If you listen closely you can hear all 3 boys yell "ow" at the end.
4 comments:
Well aren't you so fun and nice! However Nan's Nummies as a name might actually be my worst nightmare.
That is so funny! Everytime I hear Nan's Nummies I think of you and know you would hate it. I do think you would like the fudge there though.
Clark sure looks happy to have been kidnapped. You guys are sure a cute family:)
great pictures love you guys
Post a Comment