September 30, 2010

Reasons I Love Being A Mom This Week

Reason 1: Caden looks so cute in these monkey pajamas, I can't get enough!

Reason 2: While playing with Ethan in his tent we were having so much fun he said, "I'm happy mom." A couple minutes later he said, "I love you mom," and gave me a big hug. It melted my heart.

Reason 3: It is easy to make Caden laugh. And his deep voice laugh cracks me up everytime.

Reason 4: Everytime Ethan has something in his hand that resembles a microphone he gives a "church talk." His church talks are in a funny voice and he just mumbles. I'm pretty sure that is what he hears during church. This video is Ethan playing "Baa Baa Blacksheep," then realizing the mallet looks like a microphone ending with a "church talk."

5 comments:

Erica said...

Westy keeps telling me you are coming Tuesday. He is SO excited to see you guys :)

MollyJae said...

So cute! I love that you love being a mom. It's the best.

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

Ethan gets his "talk giving" skills from his Grammy!

Britney said...

Caden is so cute! Congratulations!

I'm glad I got to read your blog and see pictures of Ethan, too. He's grown up so much!

Rebecca Carter said...

Hi Stephanie,

I have a bunch of recipes to send to you. If you can e-mail me, I will reply with them. My e-mail address is: rjcarter21@gmail.com

Hugs for all,

Rebecca and Harvey says hi too!