This weekend we gave thanks to have Clark back with us for a few days! Hooray! He had two little shadows pretty much the whole weekend.
I was thankful to have my whole family together for Thanksgiving. This was the first time since Clark and I have been married that we have been able to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family, and it was wonderful.
We were all thankful for a delicious meal, Caden was so excited he was eating with his spoon and his fork at the same time.
I was thankful for fun sister-in-laws to hang out with. Erica Dee took me to get a manicure for my birthday gift.
I was thankful none of us girls got peppered sprayed going for the big bargains on Black Friday. I did get a few good finds, thank you Wal-Mart for matching ads.
Even though I didn't get any pictures I'm thankful that Kelly and Jerry hung out with us a few times so we could see them and their cute kids.
I'm thankful for the laughs we had at Prairie Dog Playhouse our last night together.
Even though I didn't get any pictures I'm thankful that Kelly and Jerry hung out with us a few times so we could see them and their cute kids.
I'm thankful for the laughs we had at Prairie Dog Playhouse our last night together.
This little video just kind of sums up the whole weekend. Throwing pie pans and Caden yelling gobble, gobble...
Life is good!
1 comment:
Looks like a wonderful holiday for you. We are thankful for you.
Post a Comment