
We did at my Grandma Turpin's house. I remember them being so much fun, so I was so excited this year when I discovered that they make an adult sized hoppity hop! This weekend we exchanged sibling Christmas gifts since none of us will actually be together on Christmas. I got to give to my brother Weston, and Clark had my brother James. We decided to go with the political jumping balls.
These things are a blast! Weston and James were pretty good. Weston managed to hop out the front door, down the step, and clear down the sidewalk. We want James to ride his across campus to class!
It became a bit of a Christmas nightmare when I got a little overly confident in my skills. Going full force I tried to hop down the step from the kitchen to the living room...clearly a lapse in judgment considering there is a large piano at the bottom of the step. I got launched from the ball, rocked the piano, luckily catching my weight with my hand and not my head, and ricocheted into the living room. After a few mins. I could see again and thought I had broken my hand, but apparently I can fall well because it is just a little bruised.
1 comment:
That is SO awesome. We just got Sara one for her birthday and all the kids LOVE it. I have a video of both her and Kate at different times watching t.v. while hopping. They are having so much fun and I'm so jealous that they won't let me hop. I've been good this year too... :)
Post a Comment