May 11, 2012

Baby Talk

For the last 2 years I have felt like a mom of a toddler and a baby, but the last few months I have realized my baby has turned into a toddler.

On Easter he just started talking, before he said several words, but that morning he woke up and turned into a mocking bird.  He repeated EVERYTHING he heard, and it was like his vocabulary expanded x10.  It is pretty cute to hear him talk, he has such a low little voice.  I love how when he wants a piggy back ride he says, "piggy backer," and I love how he says, "baketball," for every type of ball.

I've also noticed lately that he eats as much as a little boy, sometimes more than an adult!  He's got attitude, spunk and opinions like an adult as well!  He keeps us on our toes and keeps us laughing.



Can this age be any better?

Since I no longer feel like I have a baby, I guess it is time to announce that we are expecting baby number 3!  Next week I will be done with the first trimester.  A few weeks ago we were able to see the little heartbeat on an ultrasound, it was amazing!  We are so thankful to welcome another baby into our home in November!

5 comments:

Scott and Danielle said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Rebecca Carter said...

Congratulations!! We're so happy for your family - we miss you lots - but it looks like you're all doing well.

Hugs for everyone!!

heathermommy said...

Congratulations - so happy for you guys. I hope you are feeling okay but you probably aren't!

Laura said...

So excited for you! Love you all! Congrats!