May 1, 2012

Easter 2012

  

Easter was so fun this year, it was special because we got to spend the day with family in Durango.  We had a lovely day at church and then came home and enjoyed a delicious dinner with all of the family.  I made some fabric flowers for our centerpiece and I think they turned out pretty cute!

 

After dinner Derek, Delanie and Seth hid over 100 Easter eggs for the younger boys to search for in the backyard.  They loved it!  




The fearless egg hiders!

Henry and Ethan are best buddy cousins!  Ethan misses Henry and asked if we could bring him with us when we left Durango.

All of the cousins in Durango on Easter.


Sam is Caden's favorite!  He was so good with him the whole time we were in Durango!  Caden misses him, and I do too, it was so nice to have such a good buddy to keep Caden safe and entertained! 
Beautiful weather and a great family to be with made for a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Erica said...

The flowers are really cute!