June 1, 2013

3 Year Old Caden

Caden is 3 going on 13!  
Caden is smart and remembers EVERYTHING.  

He is sweet, he says lots of "I love yous" everyday.  Physically he thinks he is as big as his older brother and doesn't think there is anything he can't do.  I think his primary love language is still physical touch, he's been a snuggler from the day he was born and we love it.  

At 3 his feisty side is coming out more and more.  If he gets and idea in his mind to do something, he will do it.  He is very independent and wants to do things HIMSELF!  On his birthday Ethan made a comment that Caden really should be 6 because he can do more things that I can.    
We love his low voice.  I love how he pronounces words that begin with "s" with an "f" sound..."go to fweep, ride down the fwide at the park."  Clark and I both think he has the best giggle in the whole world, it is contagious!
He is a good boy.  I think I expect so much more as far as behavior goes than I ever did from Ethan at that age.  His nursery leaders at church told Clark that Caden is their favorite because he's so easy going. 
He also can be a little dramatic, when something doesn't go his way that smile can be turned upside down so fast it is crazy!  His frowny face makes me laugh every time.


Here is his 3 year birthday interview (he cracks me up):

Favorite Food:  Hotdogs
Favorite Color:  Green
Favorite Toy:  "This one," pointing at his big toe.  I had to clarify that I said toy, not toe...plastic bugs
Favorite TV Show:  "Tom and Jerry, it's on Cartoon Network."
Favorite Movie:  Peter Pan  
Favorite thing to do:  Paint
What do you like to play:  Tom and Jerry (a big game of chase which usually involves the Nutcracker music playing in the background on our keyboard...they saw an episode of Tom and Jerry Nutcracker and now think that is where the music is from)
What do you want to be when you grow up:  Donkey, because he pounds (as in Donkey Kong)...he usually says an animal when asked this question
Who is your favorite person in the whole world:  Ethan
What are you really good at:  playing 
Who's your best friend:  Darren
What do you like best about Mom:  "painting with you, you like pens and I like pens"
What do you like best about Daddy:  Running with him
What do you like best about Ethan:  Jumping with him
What do you like best about Quinn:  Snuggling with him
What do like best about yourself:  Jumping with me


Having a 3 year old is the best!  Have a 3 year old Caden is superb!

2 comments:

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

Grammy loves her Cay Cay too!!!

Erica said...

His pictures are so cute. I can't believe he is three and getting so big.