June 20, 2013

Quinn at 7 Months

This last month brought a lot of "firsts" for little Quinn.
He had his first time swimming and loved it!

When he hit 6 months we started solid foods, he eats rice cereal and several types of baby food...but his favorite was corn on the cob.
He is a little joy!
Check out the thighs, just chillin' after church.

The biggest change is how he is on the move!  He gets up in the crawling position and goes backwards.  He is always scooting around and can get to anything in the room.  Now that he is wearing shorts his knees are getting rug burns.
He also loves to sit and play with things, this past week if he is on his belly he has figured out how to get back into a sitting position.  Tonight the boys were loving watching him do push-ups...he really was in a perfect push-up position going up and down, it was awesome!  He wants to be moving and I just feel like his little body is trying to keep up with his mind, he wants to run with his brothers!


His hair makes a pretty nice comb over look these days.  He's a handsome little buddy.

Now that he is moving and sitting up more his brothers pay a little more attention to him, which he loves!

I feel like this past month he is turning into a Daddy's boy.  He lights up when Clark gets home.  I think he knows that there is a lot of fun to be had with Dad around.

Giggling like crazy as he flies through the air!

I'm loving the sunny days with my blanket baby!
Nothing is safe anymore around Quinn.  He broke a glass that I thought was far away from him while sitting in his Bumbo on the counter top.  He grabs for everything.
Grabbing for the box Clark was using...

He won!
Now if we could just get him to sleep a little better at night!  The other day he took a nap in his seat at my Zumba class, totally fell asleep to the loud music.  We are going to try blasting Pitbull and Shakira at night and see if that helps!

We love Quinn!  This little baby just makes me smile!

2 comments:

Emmers said...

I feel like Quinn is your mini-me -- ADORABLE!

Erica said...

I agree with Emily. He is definitely a mini of you. He's a happy boy!