For the last few years we have had a tradition to paint our pumpkins for Halloween. On Monday night we painted a vampire, ghost, pirate, weird screaming girl, and a blank head.
| Hey everyone, make the same face as your pumpkin! (Clark was participating...he was just busy helping the boys). |
You can see it below if you dare to watch this video:
And in exciting new...just in time for jack-o-lantern season Caden has lost 2 teeth. We love his new jack-o-lantern smile!
2 comments:
Not related to pumpkins and your cute little boys, but related to your awesome family: I attended women's conference yesterday and your mom was awesome! I think her talk was my favorite. She was really cool up there and shared great insights. I loved her yellow bag story. I have a running list of women I aspire to be like and she's on it. You should be really proud of her. (And your little fam looks so fun)!
You guys are so fun. I love the pumpkin song!
Post a Comment