When we were in Durango this summer our awesome niece Delanie offered to take our family pictures. She is a great photographer and has an eye for beautiful views. I warned her that our family is probably one of the hardest to photograph, but she did a great job. These pictures are so special because most of them are taken on the Johnson ranch in Durango, so they hold great sentimental value for Clark.
 |
| This is my favorite picture of Quinn. It's perfect of his little expression. And his boots, he always insists on wearing his cute little boots! |
 |
| Caden's picture smile that evening looked amazingly like a tiger. |
 |
| The family that hays together, stays together. |
 |
| Such a beautiful sunset just accentuates are photogenic qualities. |
 |
| Delanie wanted to practice some engagement poses for future clients...sorry Delanie, we aren't better models |
I treasure these imperfect moments with my family! Thanks Delanie!
2 comments:
The pictures are amazing! Great job Delanie!!!
Wow! Your niece did a great job. I would hire her if I lived in Colorado! I love all the pictures - some of my favorites are the individual ones of the boys, you and Clark wrapped in the blanket (haha!), and the family photo of you guys sitting on the ground with the mountains in the background.
Post a Comment