My mom came to visit the last part of August and it was so fun! I was so excited for her to come see our new house and our new place. We had such a great time. The highlights included visiting Santa's Workshop in the North Pole (a.k.a. the mountains above Colorado Springs). We visited the Royal Gorge Basin where my mom and I zip-lined across the gorge, dangling 2,000 feet above the ground with a little red canvas between us and the ground. It was exhilarating! I loved shopping with my mom at the outlet mall in Castle Rock one day. Pretty much everyday we had an adventure that left us rushing back to the boys' school pedal to the metal to avoid picking them up late.
| Up close and personal with mountain sheep. |
| The zipline at the North Pole was super fun! And we rode it A LOT! |
| Quinn says his favorite reindeer is Branson with the red nose. |
| This was my favorite picture of the week with my mom's flowing hair and Quinn being squished into oblivion on the Candy Cane Coaster! |
| The highest ferris wheel in the world runs on a high peak and the views are superb! |
| Clark and I were taken on the dinner train that runs through the bottom of the gorge while my mom took the boys home after our day in Canon City. |

1 comment:
Thanks for the fun visit! Pueblo is just too stinkin' far away! Love you guys!
Post a Comment