October 14, 2015

Utah Trip

It's been a week since we've been back from our fun-filled trip to Utah and I'm still recovering.  Everyday was packed!  There were so many wonderful reunions!  I got to see a brother, sister-in-laws, brother-in-law, cousins, aunts, grandparents, parents, mission friends, college friends, high school friends, medical school friends, nephews and nieces.  I'm still amazed at how it all worked out with everyone's busy schedules!  Thank you to everyone that gave us places to stay, and traveled to see us!   
The boys and I were able to fly from Denver for really cheap.  I was amazed at how smoothly the airport scene and flights ended up going.  With 3 suitcases, a big double stroller, 2 car seats, 2 carry-ons and 3 boys...I'll admit I was nervous about how I would get us from the parking lot to the airport...but my boys were troopers.  They pulled their own weight (literally for Caden who had to pull a suitcase that weighed more than him).  The short flight was even relaxing.  I just kept looking around in shock that it was all working out! 

Exploring Eden with the spunky Scarlett! 
Such a fun day to meet up with Carolyn and Margaret in Provo!  We ventured around BYU having breakfast at Waffle Luv and lunch at J-Dawg's.  I love and miss these medical school friends everyday!

Caden, Quinn, Dustin, Ethan and Ambree
 


Future Cougars!



The boys loved playing with their fun cousins Sara, Kate and Abby!  So happy it worked out that the girls were off-track while we were in town!

Aunt Kelly taught Ethan how to give a wet willy.  She game him one to pass on to Clark when we got home....which he totally did!

Always a party when Grammy is around...usually a dance party!

Grandpa's one coat and three boys?  No problem.


Grandpa Peterson brought some fun treats back from Mongolia for everyone!
Grandpa showing the boys some pictures and telling them some Mongolian stories!

In n' Out with Grandpa!

We had so much fun exploring Gardner Village hunting witches! 

Quinn was pretty proud of himself for this batman.



After so many great reunions I was left feeling very blessed that there are so many wonderful people in my life.  It left me wishing we could all live in the same town!

1 comment:

Tyler and Margaret said...

That was such a fun day!! I can't wait for our next girls trip!!!