September 20, 2009

FALLING

F lag Football

Clark representin the CPMS class 2012


A cute fan.



Someone else's car keys.



I tried to get an action shot after Clark and another guy collided. I was a little late with the shot, but as you can see Ethan ran over there to see why his Dada was on the ground in a flash.



A pples


One of my top favorites - dipped in carmel, pecans and chocolate - my dessert was a success!


L eaves



When we went to bed last night our lawn was green grass, when we woke up this morning it was covered in a blanket of yellow leaves.



As you can see there are a lot more waiting to fall!


L ost in a corn maze.

So relieved there was an emergency exit!

I'm on the board for the spouse's club at school this year. 2nd Vice President to be exact. We had an outing at the corn maze complete with s'more around the fire and a hayride. It was a lot of fun. We had 22 adults and 10 kids - definitely a lively group.


No comments: