I loved it! Even in the middle of the night it melted my heart that he would just melt into me so sweetly! He would only need held for a minute or two and then I could lay him back down and he would go to sleep. I really did love it even though I could have been sleeping. I always had the thought he won't always be little enough to do this.
This past week he has woken up twice crying really hard in the night. When I went in to pick him up he laid on his belly and just needed me to scratch his back for a minute and then went back to sleep. Both times he didn't need me or even want me to pick him up, it made me a little sad. He's growing up so fast.
3 comments:
Sad! But good too. You are nicer than I am though, if my kids ever woke up I was a little testy (to put it mildly), so I sometimes had to send Joe so I would lose it!
Aww. I know what you mean. It happens so quickly. Ethan is getting so big.
They sure don't obey the "no more growing up so fast" rule!!
Post a Comment