September 22, 2009

A Reason You Should Visit Me in Iowa This Fall...

Reason: A Swimming Pool of Corn

Need I say more? Swimming in a pool of corn was a unique and fun experience and everyone should do it at least once in their lifetime. It is also a unique experience to find corn seeds in your pants for the rest of the day...a little like sand in the swimsuit.

What is this stuff?

I'm stuck!



I thought this shot with my toes was very artistic and a little creepy!

We went today to Center Grove Apple Orchard. Along with picking 1/2 a peck of apples and enjoying a yummy apple cider doughnut there were farm games galore!

Ethan took off running to see the sheep and the goats. A lamb came right up to his face and gave a loud BAAAAAA! Ethan freaked. He burst into tears and came running back to me. It took him 30 mins. before he would let me put him down again.

Goats right above our head.

Visiting the village of the 3 little pigs.



Taking a little rest.

A Bathroom Break.

Taking care of business.

This was by far Ethan's favorite part. The giant pillow of air. He would get galloping so fast, fly through the air, and crash. He face planted so many times, and a few times fell completely off of the pillow but loved every second of it!

Today is the official first day of FALL. The apple orchard was the perfect kick off!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Looks like fun! Wish I could come.