This and a few other conversations have made me realize it is time for Ethan to have an official haircut (no more Mommy Mulle specials). I just love his ringlets in the back and knew that when I cut his hair they would be gone.
When Clark got home this evening we took him to Great Clips.
When we first got there the lady asked me how short I wanted it. I said to shorten it in the front but I didn't want her to cut off all the curls in the back. She said, "you are asking me to give him a mullet...I just can't do that to him." "Oh no, we wouldn't want a mullet...ha-ha," was my uncomfortable response. Didn't they teach her at hair school that curls in the back make a mullet a mulle?!
As soon as she put the cover on him he started to scream! He didn't like it one bit. Luckily a Dum-Dum sucker was a quick remedy. He was so distracted by his sucker he held really still for his haircut. I was amazed.
ALL Done! He survived. And I'm happy to report that so did his curls, she gave us a little baggie of his curls to bring home, and the back is still curly.
He looks older and more like his Dada!
5 comments:
He does look older and oh my gosh you have got some great Iowa stories!
Oh my goodness!!!! He does look older!!! But don't worry, he is still your baby!
ohmigosh, that haircut is adorable!! What a little cutie. Glad you got some good pics! AND glad you got to save those curls.
I love his haircut!! he looks so cute (he looked cute before too). He definitely does look older ! That is hilarious about at the grocery store.. haha
He looks do darn cute and grown up!
Post a Comment