I have no excuse for number 1, but for number 2 there is a reason - we are finally having a little break through on the potty training. We had come to a complete stand still, Ethan was what my pediatrician described as the "resilient potty trainer."
After talking to her, she finally convinced me to break down and buy him his own little potty. I've been fighting this, anyone who knows me well knows I just have a strong gag reflex and the thought of having to clean out his little potty just seemed gross!
But the "green frog" that Ethan picked out, and the Lightning McQueen Pull-ups were just what we needed to get this potty train back on track and rolling again. Both of these give him a little advantage so he is the one in control of the situation.
He got to go to Toys R' Us and pick out a bucket of tools, he knows when he gets all the stickers on his chart that he gets his tools. As the chart is filling up I'm starting to get nervous that he's going to earn his tools and go right back to his "resilient" ways...but I can always hope!
On Friday Ethan proudly showed his "Tool Chart" to our friend Bryce. Bryce not knowing about the tools Ethan is trying to earn thought our use of the word "tool" was our euphemism for "stool."
I'm just as excited as Ethan for everyone of these stickers.
1 comment:
Way to go Ethan! I LOL about Bryce's comment :)
Post a Comment