April 3, 2011

Lawn Mowing Service Available

If you need your lawn mowed give us a call, Caden is available most days. Video Disclaimer: No babies were harmed in the making of this video. I apologize ahead of time if you get motion sickness watching this little video clip.



When we went outside to play this afternoon Caden used the lawn mower to explore the yard. He had a huge grin on the whole time! It is like he's just been waiting for weeks to have the independence to run around outside, he loved it!



I love his concentrating look trying to get balanced.


Thinking about it a little more.



Gaining confidence and ready to go.



Stopping for a tasty grass treat.


I'm afraid it won't be long before he is on the run just like his brother. And just like his brother he will be on the run with a little red mohaw blowing in the wind.

No comments: