April 7, 2011

First Baby Steps

On Wednesday when Clark walked in the door after school Caden was so excited he stood up and ran his first little steps straight to Clark.


So I've been wondering why our little 10 month old is so eager to walk...and the answer came to me while watching these next 2 videos...he just wants to survive his big brother! He needs those walking skills to even up the playing field a little bit.





I love that when he walks he gets the biggest grin on his face, he truly is so proud of himself!






My second favorite part is comes in for a huge hug after his little steps. This next video was taken after I had gotten home from kick boxing last night and he was not going to let his momma out of his sight!



1 comment:

Kelly said...

That is so cute! I love that he's not letting you go. YA for Caden!