May 12, 2010

Baby Name Generator

A week and a half (or sooner) until we meet this baby and we are still trying to figure out a name. Last night I was looking at a website: www.behindthename.com
It has a random name generator that keeps coming up with names for you, we had a pretty broad search just limiting the names to English names. It is pretty entertaining, here are a few of our favorites from last night:
Rudolph Bertie
Goddard Marmaduke
Garland Stevie
Gayle Max
Riley Happy
What do you think? Baby Marmaduke does have a nice ring!

4 comments:

Momma Megan said...

Hilarious! We had fun looking at those online tools when trying to decide on names too.
So excited to meet your little one!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Ha, ha. LOL. Yeah, I'm liking the Marmaduke--pretty dignified. Wow, sad thing is--people really do name their kids CRAZY ways. Can you imagine being that kids teacher. "Goddard Marmaduke"
"present"
Sad, so sad.

Lucy said...

I'm so excited to find out what you name Baby Boy. I hope it's a name I can pronounce:)

Kelly said...

Did you ever watch carpoolers? It was a hilarious show on ABC that got cancelled, unfortunately. It was so funny. Anyway, one of the characters was named Marmaduke... for what it's worth...