May 9, 2010

Just Ethan

Today Ethan gave me a card for Mother's Day that says on the front under a funny picture: "Mom, I know sometimes I'm stubborn and demanding..." and on the inside it says, "Fortunately, I'm cute enough to make up for it!"

That pretty much sums it up! This little 2 year old brings more laughter and joy into our home than we could have ever thought possible.

Always wants to wrestle with Dada!

A few days ago I checked on him during his nap and he was fast asleep sitting straight up!

Loving to sing! A little Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes action:

He is so good now at his abc's and counting to 10. I tried to get both on video, unfortunately doing something for the camera is not on his list of fun things to do. Here he is trying to count to 10, but being a little distracted by his leopard's tail:

No comments: