May 31, 2010

One Week Old

Can't believe it's already been a week since this sweet little boy joined our family. I also can't imagine our family without him already.
Here are a few things I love about Caden at one week:
His adorable baby toes!
He found his thumb!
I love that when I hold him on my shoulder he curls up his legs and arms into a tiny little ball and snuggles his soft little head into my neck!
I love that he already has grown a pair of sideburns better than his Uncle Weston!
I love that he can snooze anywhere and that he cuddles in for naps!

I think it is funny that he is already too big for the newborn Huggies that we bought for him, they just weren't doing the job!

I am amazed how big my 2 year old got in 1 week! He is huge now! He is talking more and has so much personality - he grew up this week a lot!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What an awesome little family!