May 27, 2010

Welcome Home

Today Caden graduated from his glass bassinet to his car seat.


We spent our last couple of hours in the hospital taking a wonderful nap.

His cute little going home outfit!

We are yet to take a picture of Ethan with his new little brother, Ethan's world was a little rocked today, and I think he is in a stage of denial. It was quite the afternoon!

We are loving having this little guy home!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Glad you are home. Hope you are recovering well. By the way Stephanie you look great for just having a baby!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

I am so happy you are home again with all of your boys. I love the name you have chosen. I hope Ethan can adjust to being big brother-how awesome that they can be each others buds as they get older.

Lucy said...

Soon, Ethan won't be able to get enough of his sweet brother. But, yes, his world has been rocked!

Caden is so sweet. You can tell his is just so chill!:)

LauriAnn said...

I still cannot get over how big he is! Good luck Ethan, you are going to have a serious rival, especially in the hair department!

Kelly said...

It's so nice to come home. I love the hospital and am always happy to take advantage of a little help, but it's nice to be in my own place too. Matt had such a hard time when Kate was born. I did too actually, but we all adjusted and now life is just great!