What a fun day! Ethan woke up excited as can be at 8:00 and then came and snuggled in our bed for awhile waiting for Caden to wake up!
Ethan and Caden were just thrilled that Santa had come!
Quinn walked around with huge eyes throwing one hand in the air and kept saying, "wow."
My favorite quote of the day was when Ethan said, "how did Santa know that costumes are my favorite toy?" He got a huge box filled with costumes and dress-up accessories and was so excited to try on each one. I think he was 10 different characters at different points of the day.
 |
| Donkey and Diddy are now up there with Brown Dog as his new best buddies. |
Quinny wasn't super interested in his toys, because he couldn't get over the candy canes! He walked around stealing candy canes from each stocking and then carried about 6 with him at all times, licking them through the wrappers.
Caden, our little budding artist was thrilled with all of the new surfaces to write and draw on.
I was so surprised to get a new camera for Christmas, a fancy one. So I spent the rest of the day trying to figure out how to take some decent pictures on something other than my phone.
The boys were so proud of the gifts they had picked for each other. It was pretty sweet.
Lots of big hugs were given!
 |
| You can't catch a mid-blink drool face on a phone camera! |
Clark spent a lot of time in our freezing cold garage last week building the boys a toy box. They loved it!
 |
| When Caden put on these glasses, he said, "I like them because I look like Sam." Sam is his favorite cousin. |
Later that night after our epic snowball fight that I already posted, Clark surprised the boys with another pinata! We had expected some other friends to join us for it, but they were sick...so the 3 boys had a great time with the pinata all to themselves.
Such a fun family day!
Very Merry Indeed!
3 comments:
Merry Christmas!!! Looked like it was awesome! (The picture of Quinny drooling kinda creeps me out . . . just saying!)
Lovely. Magical. Fabulous.
The costumes are soo fun!
Post a Comment