I absolutely love the excitement and pure innocent joy my boys have about all things Christmas! There is nothing better than Christmas with little believers. Last week the boys wrote letters to Santa and much to their surprise today they received letters in the mail from the jolly old man! OH. MY. I wish I would have had it on video. When they realized who the shiny red envelopes were from there were many woo-hoos and yips of excitement!
Caden was actually a little speechless when the letter contained so much personal information about him...including pointers about putting his art supplies away and wearing underwear (something Caden doesn't like to do recently). Ethan was just ecstatic! So thrilled that Santa was impressed that he is "bee-ing strong" and trying new things. Ethan gave me the biggest hug after we read the letter. I hope I can always remember the look of surprise and awe on his little face. The letters were pretty awesome...thanks to Grammy Tammy (she has an in with Mr. Claus).
Christmas time is just so great...and so hard to wait! Caden gave his countdown calendar a good effort...and then just couldn't wait! I love his little sweet tooth!


3 comments:
:-) LOVE IT!!!
:-) LOVE IT!!!
Love the advent calendar. Sara would be the one in our house who couldn't wait!
Post a Comment