December 9, 2013

Quinn's 1 Year Birthday Pictures

I took Quinn to the JCPenney portrait studio just hoping for a few quick shots to catch all of his one year old glory.  I hoped for too much!  The photographer who can be seen in the photo below was scary and had no skills with babies at all.  Quinn was just plain mad, every time the flash went off he would scream or cry.  For the first time ever I walked away empty handed.
I did grab a few screen shots though, because his little mad face is pretty cute too.


 

Luckily my sister-in-law Lucy snapped a few photos of my one year old Quinn after taking our family Christmas card picture.  It must be something about cameras, because he just wasn't amused.  She did catch a few shots before the mad face came out...and I love them!


 

 And then he was done!

 
 When I picked him up to console him Lucy took a few that I absolutely love, because I absolutely love when my little Quinn snuggles into my shoulder.  It is my favorite!  I'm so happy to have a photo so I can always remember that feeling.
 
 

1 comment:

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

He thinks that you are stealing his soul with every shot!!! He is so stinkin' cute! He really looks like you did at that age! Grammy misses the little sweetie!