10 days til Christmas...and today I am worn out. We had a busy past Christmas week with lots of fun! We hosted 2 parties (one for our neighbors and one for the residents Clark works with) at our house and helped with our party at church.
The Kindergartners got to wear their pajamas on Thursday and take a special stuffed animal to sit on their desk with them. Ethan was ecstatic to take Brown Dog to school. On the way to school he told me that Brownie had been waiting for this day all year. He looked awfully cute running into the school with his boots and jammie pants, and little Brown Dog peeking out the top of his bag pack.
The boys got to see Santa. I thought they looked pretty cute waiting excitedly for their turn.
![]() |
| Quinn was NOT impressed! |
![]() |
| Ethan had some serious things to discuss with Santa. |
![]() |
| Waiting for his turn |

He didn't need a bat, just his bare hands.







1 comment:
I Can't imagine why you are worn out! I would vote you "Mom" of the year!
Post a Comment