At his 2 month appointment today he weighed 12 lbs. 8 oz. and is 23.5 inches tall. He's a growing boy! The doctor kept commenting on how old he was acting. I want him to slow down a little. I'm loving every minute of this cute little baby. At 7 weeks I felt like overnight he went from a newborn to a baby. He grins more, and is definitely more interested in what his brothers are doing. He lets me put him down for a few minutes these days if he has someone to watch. He still loves to snuggle with him momma at night...he will sleep for 6 hours next to me, 1 hour at most when he is in his own bed. Our schedule is still pretty crazy, his fussy time starts at 10 pm and usually goes to 1 am, he will sleep for a few minutes and then wake up with a belly ache. Hoping to move this up a few hours sooner than later.
He grew eye lashes this month that are too pretty for a little boy. And his head is out growing his baby hair...no new hair yet.
The look he gave me right before his shots today...not amused!
We LOVE LOVE LOVE this sweet little Quinn!





7 comments:
He is so cute! Love his smiles! I can't believe how fast they grow out of being newborns. Kind of sad. Good luck getting some sleep. Sounds like he and abby have made plans with their fussiness.
Adorable. Can't wait to squish those cheeks in one month!!!!!
He's growing too fast!!! Soooooooo cute!!!
What a sweet pea!
Hope the sleep situation improves! Maybe you can give me some tips! What a cute little guy.
Stephanie, I just want to bite those cute cheeks. I feel like I can smell him, looking at those pictures. I love little baby smell.
We think he is such a cutie boy! Love his eyelashes.
Post a Comment