January 31, 2013

Photo Comparisons

We picked up Quinn's 2 month portraits today.  It is so fun to look back and compare the 3 boys at 2 months.  Quinn has his own look and reminds me of both Ethan and Caden depending on his expression.
The Cute Face:
Ethan - 2008

Caden - 2010

Quinn - 2012

Clark (around 1 month?)

Stephanie - 2 months
The Tummy Shot:
Ethan

Caden

Quinn
The Full Body Shot:
Ethan

Caden

Quinn
The Mischievous Grin:  
Ethan

Caden

Quinn
Family Shots:
2008 - We call this one the prairie dog shot
2010

2012
The Brothers:

Quinn's face in this one is so funny, it's my new favorite!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Very cute pictures. They each have their own look and have it from day one!

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

Luv luv the pictures! I think Quinny is a Stephy baby! Your tummy picture and his . . . . just saying!!! Cute cute family!!!

Erica said...

I seriously love this too much! So cute. I love the comparison. I hope to do one soon of us three. I love how Clark's picture has his brown dog in there; That is so cute!

Emmers said...

Love.

Bryce and Jessica said...

Those pictures were so fun to look at! I love your family pictures, and all the cute pictures of Quinn!