When we were in the hospital with Quinn, one of the nurse's took him out one night to do some testing, when he came back he was wearing a tiny little stocking hat that looked like a baby booty to me. I took it off, and his head looked like a cupcake wrapper from the too small hat! Needless to say, we didn't put that on him again until...
This week!
And we are glad his head is growing because now he fits in his owl hat from Aunt Erica and Uncle Weston! And I have to say he is so, so, SO cute in it!
I just can't get enough of this cupcake owl baby!
6 comments:
Love the shirt. Whoever gave you that really does rock! He is a cutie!
I love the hat!!
He looks like a little Peterson! I love him! So cute!
So cute! Your guy seems older than mine. We have a similar hat and it is way too big still, dang it! That is crazy about the other hat lol.
He is so very squishy. I must squish him soon!
Grammy can't wait to nuggle her buddy!
Post a Comment