When? 1:33 pm, today.
Who? Me trying to get dinner in the crockpot, all 3 boys crying!
What? The thought in my head at that moment, "to heck with the previous mentioned New Year's constellations...I will be lucky if I can just get us through the day fed and clothed, and maybe teeth brushed.
![]() |
| Me...still in my pajamas...2:04 pm |

5 comments:
you've basically expressed my life in a picture ;) i knew things needed to change when my daughter asked one afternoon, "mom, why are you getting dressed" :)
You are too funny. I have many days like you just described! Oh the joys of motherhood!
Ha ha. And so it goes. I feel tired just thinking about your schedule. Your boys are blessed to have their fun, spontaneous and courageous mother, fuzzy teeth and all:)
I don't know how you do it... Seriously. My eyes have been opened. I never understood until having a baby how demanding babies are (from a mom point of view and not an aunt). Less sleep and always feeding. Sleep vs. doing hair/makeup etc. I can't imagine having a baby and having other kids.
Welcome to my life . . . . .and I am an empty nester!!! :-)
Post a Comment