Steph - lose the baby weight, better scripture reading, start a book club, learn to play the Linus and Lucy song from a Charlie Brown Christmas (I got a keyboard from Santa this year)!
Clark - lose the baby weight (it was a hard pregnancy for everyone), better scripture reading
Ethan - spend more time with the family (I guess 24/7 just isn't enough), play more, listen better (this was without prompting)
Caden - drink more water, hold Quinn in the rocking chair, eat more food
Yay for constellations!
At 8:41 pm we got out some glow sticks, turned out the lights, had a little dance party, and counted down the new year! Doesn't take much for them to think its the best party ever!
| Never know what you are going to get when you take a picture in the dark. Even Quinn had a grip on a green glow stick. |
| He's got the moves like Jagger! |
Then we tucked the boys into bed, watched a move, and Quinn and I watched the ball drop in NYC at midnight while Clark snoozed on the couch (he had been working since 6 am).
![]() |
| My New Year's kiss! |
Of course I had to sit out and hold Quinn ( I did just have surgery) while Clark took both boys out on the ice. They had buckets the kids could stack to push around and help them keep their balance. They started off great!
| Here they go! |
| Taking a little breather on lap 1 |
| They finally made it to mom! |
If everyday this year could be like January 1, then 2013 will rock!


4 comments:
Your constellations are very similar to mine. I love that linus and lucy song and every christmas I think I need to learn it. My stomach muscles are so sore from playing just dance. I have a ways to go before I really feel normal!
Your midnight sounded like mine, Tyler had been at work since 4:30 am, so he was out! Luckily my parents were still here so at least I had someone to bring in the New Year with! I know your 2013 will be wonderful!
I want in on that book club idea!! I've been wanting to start one since we moved into the ward. Supposedly our ward used to have one but mysteriously no one can tell me anything about it...
Grammy is missing the boys! Can't wait to see them soon!!!
Post a Comment