![]() |
| Eating snow cones, made from the snow in our front yard (the dirty look is from our flavoring). |
Ethan: Do you work here?
Employee: Yes.
Ethan: Oh, do you know what I want to be when I grow up?
Employee: No.
Ethan: I want to be a haircut person (he had just had his hair cut).
Employee: Oh.
Then Caden who has not wanted to be left out of anything lately runs up and says, "And when I grow up I want to be an elephant!"
The employee gave me a weird look and started laughing. Hey, Caden is dreaming BIG!
The other night as Ethan was saying his prayers before bed he said, "please bless mom to be good." After his prayer I said, "thank you for praying for me, is that so I can feel better after my surgery?" He replied, "no, it is so you can be good mom, so next year Santa will bring you something better than a keyboard." After further discussion I discovered that Ethan felt bad for me that my only gift from Santa was my new piano keyboard (which I love), he figured I was on the naughty list for sure.
For some reason Ethan made a comment the other day that only boys can be awesome and girls can be pretty. Always listening and repeating his older brother, yesterday morning Caden said, "you are pretty mom, but you aren't cool. I is awesome."
| Of course Quinn spit up right when Caden smiled. |
I love when they are sweet. They have started calling each other best brother buddies, and love to wrestle each other to the ground as they hug. After a fun family night on Monday Ethan said, "You are the prettiest Mom in the world, and you are the funnest Dad in the world." And then Caden said in a high pitched little voice, "ewww, I love you guys."
I love their smart little minds!



3 comments:
Ethan cracks me up.
They say the cutest things.
Ewwwww...... Grammy loves you guys too!
Post a Comment