But even with the extra work they really are also quite fun! Everyday I have those little moments when I smile to myself because they do something that is just so cute because of their littleness.
I had a lot of those little moments today as we took down our Christmas decorations. I thought Caden was darling as he pulled with all his might large cardboard boxes to the Jeep to help his Dad get them to the recycling center. I especially loved that he put on his "work boots" with his little jammie shorts to help!
I love that he very sincerely told our Christmas tree "goo-bye, I will mish you," several times. I love how sometimes he talks like such a polite little adult, after I opened the door for him he said, "thank you so much for helping me." I love how a broken branch from the Christmas tree and Brown Dog provided Ethan an hour of entertainment in one of his many imaginary lands.
When they are little every little thing can be fun!
On Saturday we took the boys to the dollar movie to see Monsters Inc. Watching movies with Ethan is pretty entertaining. He gets so engrossed in the plot and cannot sit still, especially the parts that have any conflict at all. At the theater I kept having to remind him to sit down and he looked at me every time so surprised that he wasn't in his seat. At one point during an intense part of the movie he freaked out, turned around and yelled, "I just don't know!" to the little family sitting behind us. Caden got scared during another part and yelled, "momma save me!" as he grabbed my arm! This movie was Disney, rated G...we weren't trying to torture our boys. Like I said, pretty entertaining.
![]() |
| Quinn enjoyed his first movie theater experience, and was much quieter than his older brothers! And looking cute matchy matchy with his Dad! |




2 comments:
I admit to struggling during the little phase. They are so cute and it goes so fast but the messes! The tantrums! It's hard! Lucky, they are adorable so they survive.
LOL! Ethan sounds like Grandma P, Weston and your dad during football games. They can't sit still !
Post a Comment