December 18, 2014

Christmas Partying Preschool Style

On Monday I got to host the preschool party.  Our two girls were gone, so it was a party of little boys.  We played games, decorated stockings, frosted gingerbread cookies, had an indoor snowball fight and a gift exchange.
 
 
 The best part was by far the gift exchange.  After Halloween my mom happened to be at Walmart when the manager marked all of the Halloween items down to a quarter!  So she bought several little boy costumes for 25 cents.  I wrapped one up for each boy, and they were so excited!  They put on their costumes and that was the end of the party, they had super heroes to play!

4 year old boys are wild and wonderful and oh so much fun!

1 comment:

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

Preschool mom of the year, I'd say! Quinny thinks he is one of the boys!