December 18, 2014

The Best Big Brother

Today the little brothers and I got to attend Ethan's Christmas party at school.  He was very excited to have us there.  Quinn was feeling a little left out when Ethan was playing musical Christmas trees, so Ethan literally picked him up and let him be his partner in the game.  Quinn LOVED it!  I love seeing my boys take care of each other.



 Unfortunately, the time came when they did not find a tree and they were out.  Quinn's heart was broken as you can see from the pictures below:

 This kid can do the best pout face in the world...and all I can do is laugh!
The 1st Graders loved our contribution to the snack table.  String cheese snowmen for the win!

2 comments:

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

Quinny looks like the Pout Pout Fish!! Such sweet brothers!

Kelly said...

Love the snowmen! Love Ethan's big brother move! And love Quinn's pout! Love!