December 24, 2014

Dear Santa,

I know this letter is late, but I'm hoping my request gets to you anyway.  If possible, my Christmas wish is to always have a 2 year old in my home at Christmas.  The fun and excitement is out of this world this year!  I love that he has started calling you, "Santa Closet."  He says things like, "Santa Closet is coming to town,"  except he doesn't really say it, he shouts it with excitement.
This morning I brought him into my bed to snuggle with him and see if he'd sleep another hour, and with his eyes closed, half asleep, I heard him mutter, "Once there was a snowman, tall, tall, tall."  I love that he sings in his sleep.
Just now he helped his Dad wrap a present for me, he then ran out into the living room, chucked the gift right at the tree, and said, "here's some gloves for you mom."
I love that he still likes to give me kisses under the mistletoe instead of running away like his older brothers.
I also love that he has been wrapping himself with blankets and very reverently telling me, "I'm Mary."  He also told me that the Duck Dynasty guys (Clark has a rug with their faces in our bathroom) were the wise men.  I love my boys at all ages, but this age 2 right now is about as good as it gets!

I promise to be a good girl all my years.  Love, Stephanie


1 comment:

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

He is as sweet as he is cute! LOVE those boys!!!