December 14, 2014

Healthy Holidays Challenge

Today is the final day of our 12 week challenge.  As of today I'm down 27 lbs., Clark is down 15 lbs.  We've both lost inches and sizes.  We calculate the winners tomorrow...so we'll see!  It's been really fun doing this challenge, and much easier having Clark join in this time.  I'm starting another one mid-January, so if you know anyone interested let me know.  My goal is to lose 30 more.

Here are my before and after pictures:


The boys have had so much fun each Tuesday making our videos to announce the prize winners!
Here are a few of our latest:

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations!

Kelly said...

P.S. You guys are all spazzes and I totally want to come live in your house for a week! And Jerry is jealous of the disco ball!

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

You look amazing!!! Congrats!!

Bryce and Jessica said...

You look fantastic!!

Katie said...

You look great! If you do another challenge after your January challenge l would love to join. I will be done nursing about then.