This morning he woke up throwing up. I picked him up and put him on his floor so I could clean him up. He rolled over on the ground face down and said, "judas priest." I about fell over laughing.
He also loves to sing "Once There Was a Snowman." The best is that he ends the song by saying "word." We have an acappella group CD that sings many renditions of that song including a rap version that ends with "word." So now he just thinks that's part of the primary song.
Anytime he wears something with a zipper he insists on having it done up. The best part is that he calls it a dripper..."can you do my dripper Mommy?"
He is really into lately being a cowboy. He puts on a hat and his brother's boots daily. He runs around saying, "I'm a cowboy, wee-ha, yipee-ki-yo-yo-yo, wee-ha!"
3 comments:
Wee-ha, Yipee-ki-yo-yo-yo, Wee-ha! I love that little cutie cowpoke! Wish I lived closer to help him with his dripper!
A toddler cam would be awesome!
Judas Priest is right Quinny! Nobody has time to be sick. :-)
Post a Comment